Thursday, August 28, 2014

The road to failure surely does not apply to this bands long way to the top

It has been a long way to the top for AC/DC but they made it look easy.  It isn't easy, as the song goes, it's harder than it looks.  I will always know this to be true that AC/DC has shown all rocker bands how to do it, to make it big in the industry.  Write good songs, stick with the recipe when they find a good one and no matter what, don't let the fans down.  Since 1973 the band has played to over 5 million fans and that was in just one year alone but in the 40 years it could be a couple more million as high as 7 or 8 million fans have seen this rock group.   This is a small number compared to the sales of the music versus live tour shown attendance.  They made $90 million from 2008-2010 just from the world tour.  This band has done it all.

The way to the top is long but when it comes to AC/DC it, for me, was when I first heard them play.  C'ya around boys, it's been a great ride on the Highway To Hell and I've got the devil in my blood, tellin' me what to do, and I'm 'all ears'.   Being a Christian white male in my 50's and not at all conflicted by lovin' God and listening to AC/DC is so cool.  I got no guilt about it at all.  To you other Christians who point fingers at this band in shame, go to hell. 

Jesus told the woman who was to be stoned, why are you here don't you see that your accusers have all gone away?  She replied; but I am ashamed.  Jesus told her, I am not the accuser, that is Satan, and there is no one here to accuse you so do not be ashamed.

God Damn Right!  Hey Jesus, I love you man.  As it should be.
Now the hypocrites can all just go fuck themselves.  It's time for some Hells Bells around here.
Get well soon Malcom.

No comments:

Post a Comment